Evins Mill is hosting its annual Mother's Day Brunch on Sunday, May 9. The buffet, carving & desserts stations are available from 10:30 to 1:30, with seatings scheduled in half hour intervals.
Featuring a restricted number of patrons and abundant spacing between tables, our brunch service has been calibrated to match these still unusual times. For a detailed outline of steps we are taking to minimize the risk of COVID-19, please visit the Health page on our web site.
Luncheon attire is "dressy casual," though invite guests to bring a change of clothes and stick around should they want to hike to Carmac Falls. Hiking shoes or not, don't forget your appetite, for as always the menu is extensive...
- millstone beef tenderloin carving station with homemade chimichurri
- sourdough French toast with spiced apples, whipped cream, and maple syrup
- omelet station complete with Benton's Bacon
- roasted potatoes
- grilled asparagus
- cheese grits
- buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy
- fresh fruit and homemade scones
- variety of spring salads
- homemade rolls with honey butter
- local strawberry shortcake social buffet
- variety of juices
- Nashville's own Humphrey's Street coffee
- unsweetened tea & lemonade
- fresh squeezed mimosas & mint juleps (not included in the price)
Call 615.269.3740 (nashville) to learn more or make reservations.