To mark that most Hallmark of Holidays, we give you "Cupid's Delight" (a.k.a. Valentines). On the evenings of Friday, Feb 12 through Sunday, Feb 14, guests will be treated to...
- hearty rather than light hors d'oeuvres
- five-course rather than four-course dinner, including sorbet before the entree
- single stem rose in a ribbon-wrapped vase
- enhanced turn-down service
- brunch the following morning, served late
- unlimited access to non-alcoholic beverages
Friday & Sunday evening meal service features...
- appetizers : red curry & coconut milk muscles served with Kenny's Farmhouse Cheese with fruit & crackers
- entrees : millstone dry rub beef tenderloin w/ pink peppercorn & cabernet butter sauce, or citrus braised duck breast served with a blood orange, ginger compote
- dessert : dark chocolate souffle w/ bailey's cream sauce
while Saturday evening meal service features...
- appetizers : smoked salmon and baked brie with all the fixins
- entrees : house smoked rib eye steak with fresh horseradish sauce, or jumbo shrimp scampi style
- dessert : flourless chocolate cake with homemade salted caramel
Valentines Brunch each morning features...
- omelet station & eggs-to-order
- local, brined and roasted chicken (Sat. & Mon.) or grilled pork chops (Sun.)
- buttermilk biscuits w/ saw mill gravy
- pancakes (Sat. & Mon.) or French toast (Sun) w/ toppings galore
- creamy cheddar grits
- home fried potatoes
- Benton's bacon, sausage
- fresh fruit and muffins
- a variety of juices, coffee, milk & tea
The all-inclusive package, which includes two nights accommodation and full meal service as outlined above, is $690 to $850 per couple depending on the room. One-night reservations are currently and only available on Friday and Saturday for $345 to $425 per couple.
Reservations for dinner-only are available at $130/couple and for brunch-only are available at $60/couple.
Call 615.269.3740 (nashville) for reservations.