While we're allowed to host non-lodging patrons for dine-in dinner service at up to 50% capacity, we're still operating under the principle that "could does not always equal should," which in this case could also be called "better safe than sorry."
So rather than hosting our traditional Memorial Weekend Cookout as a dine-in affair, we are offering it in take-out fashion on Sunday, May 24, inviting you to arrive early and/or stay late to explore the property and savor your meal in one of many lovely locations, including...
- at the base or an overlook of Carmac Falls
- at the Picnic Bower
- on the bank of Evins Mill Pond
- on the lawn by the historic Granary & Gristmill
- on Ivy Overlook or Manning Overlook
The Memorial Day menu is featured below and is available for pick-up between 11:00 and 1:00 and again between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m.
Entrees (select one)
- Full rack, barbecue baby back ribs
- Lemon brined, charcoal-grilled cornish game hen
- Yukon gold potato gratin
- Summer veggie slaw
- Personal key lime pie
- Bottled water or soda